Posted on 12 February 2013 by urbanmusiceducation.org
- Collect all student work digitally- it’s like an online file cabinet to capture student work for assessment, reflection, etc.
- Capture Audio and Video samples- Great for music room!
- Students have access with student code- no email required! They can view their work and reflect on it, while teacher’s comments remain private or you can select to have them shown.
- Can email portfolio to parents and they can view specific child’s work
- Quick assessment tool- no more taking papers home to grade! Just snap a photo of the work and send it home with the student THAT DAY!
- Setting up classes is easy- cut and paste class lists
- Can assign multiple students to one project- perfect for collaborative group work
- Can upload files from computer i.e. digital files (garage band, Finale)
- Can tag “posts” (Student work) with keywords to make searching easier
Check out this article to learn more about Three Ring.